Sunday, March 28, 2010

3-28-10

Well, it's been a week of ups n downs... I started off with some DoN and won 5 of 6 of them... then I stretched and tried a $50+$4 Don, lost. Tried to join a PL Omaha table at a stake to high and lost $123.20 at that one...

I did manage to cash in the monthly 100K freeroll. Only $20 though.

Basically, I lost a little over half my bankroll. I'm now down to $261.01. A loss of $193.05 over the weekend.

I look forward to playing more during the week and maybe staying away from the weekend.

On the plus side, I have 31 VPP (Vip Player Points). All I need is to get those 31 before December 31st and I get a bonus $10 *LOL* I think I shall this week.

Though I have to admit, after losing nearly $200 this week, $10 doesn't seem to be very much.

Well, that's about all I have.

TTYL,

No comments:

Post a Comment