Sunday, July 4, 2010

7-4-2010

Happy B-Day Anniversary United States!

So after my friend left on Wednesday, I played a F&F tournament that night. Wasn't in the mood and donked out early. Still haven't figured that one out.

My friend came back to visit on Friday to leave on Monday. Help celebrate my b-day in 11 days. We've mostly been playing Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I did play some on Saturday. I did 5 single table SnG @ $1.20 each... lost all. Then did a HU $5.25 and won that.

I did have fun in one of my SnG... I had Q9s and re-raised... (had position)... He had pocket 66.
He rewarded me by calling me an asshole/ Q9.

I said "Yeah, when the tightest player raises preflop, you might want to rethink your low pocket pair."

Some other words said.. I said "Go read a book, it's called a race/coin flip. Over cards versus a pair."

Although I couldn't quite admitted to him, I had suited. Which I will say here, that I rarely play suited. With odds of flopping the flush 118 to 1, just not good enough to try.

Well, that's about it for now.. Talk at ya next week.

TTYL,

No comments:

Post a Comment