Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2nd time

Ok, I guess the secret to this is post every week.

I really don't have much to report as I donked off my bankroll the last couple of weeks.

So I was reduced to free roll (tournaments with no buy-in to win a ticket to Round 2 for the cash). But being a free roll it is to hard to care. Maybe I'm to conceited at thinking myself above playing for free. But because they are free, you can't scare anyone out. So play of the table dictates that you use a tight strategy. Which will, at least, usually make you top 50% of the 9,000 that started.

But things are better. Good ol' pay day. Sadly I am only able to put $35 this week in to get me started. I think I will have to play $.01/$.02 tables. Maybe I will try to multi-table by opening 3 tables at once. I still don't expect to make many VPP, just need to win more money.

I will be able to to put $35 in 5 more times over the next 10 weeks or so. Give me a respectable $210 bankroll to move me up to $5 SnG.

I also have a plan in action this year. To save up my money so that at the end of the year I should have a bankroll of $700-$800 with enough to pay bills for 6 months. So that, by next January I will be able to use the first 6 months of the year to make a serious run and becoming a true on-line player. If that fails, then back to work and poker will be a recreation.

No comments:

Post a Comment